Our website is hosted by Tricky Developments. No user-specific data is collected by either Tercon Ltd or Tricky Developments during your use of the website .
Visitors to our website
When someone visits our website we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, which collects standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns via cookies. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Messages sent via website email system
Data is collected when:
- The on-line enquiry form is completed and submitted
- No data is stored by the website server
- Your company details, name, email address, contact number and your enquiry are sent by email to Tercon.
Any details included in messages sent via the email system will be used for communication purposes only in order to respond to any request made.
Any messages from the website sent to us electronicallyare stored in a password protected system to which only company employees who are directly involved in the process have access.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties.
- You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. We have given a summary of some of these rights and how to exercise them below andif you want more detailed information, we suggest you visit the website of theInformation Commissioner's Office - www.ico.org.uk
- You have a right to request details of information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you then please contact us in writing at Tercon Ltd, Dean Road, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS118AT.
- You have a right to ensure that the information we hold about you is correct and complete. If you believe that any of the information we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will work with you to update the information promptly.
- You have a right to request that information we hold about you is deleted. If you would like personal information held about you deleted, please contact us in writing at Tercon Ltd, Dean Road, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 8AT
If you are concerned about how your information has been handled you have a right to complain to theThe Information Commissioner's Office - www.ico.org.uk
Tercon Ltd - Privacy Notice
The full Tercon Ltd Privacy Notice is available in PDF format by clicking on the link below: